Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crazy Summer

Well I have failed at blogging. W e have had a crazy summer with Barnum Family Cabin, Softball, Girls Camp, and finally the Driscoll cabin. I was only home for about 2 weekends this summer. My new endeavor is my photography. I have been taking pictures for over ten years for the family and others, so I decided that I would start my own business. I am excited and have spent the entire month of September getting things started on top of working my full time job in Human Resources. My photography as been my escape from the crazy days at work. I am going to try to be better about getting on and updating things, so Nat does not have to get on my case. Love you Nat :) Take a look at my website and let me know what you think. Katbarnumphotography.com

3 comments:

themechams said...

So proud of you! You are finally bloggin! Come on over and visit at
themechamslasvegas.blogspot.com
I still gotta get your hysterical picture of Millie on the Zip line
love, c

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

I'm so proud of you. I was a little shocked when I got on your blog and there was something new. Now you just have to keep it up.

Driscoll Family said...

Hey, I don't have your email anymore. Can you send it to me? Mine is sdriscoll18@yahoo.com. ALso wendy brown is looking for your sloppy joe recipe. Her's is courtandwendy@gmail.com. Thanks and I want the pics from the cabin. SO cute!!